This is the second video in an Opichi free training series that will teach you how to build your own ecommerce store using WordPress and Woocommerce. In this video, I pick up after video 1, and immediately begin configuring WooCommerce settings.
If you haven’t already, be sure to watch the first video in the series, or this one might not make sense.
By the end of this video, you’ll have configured WooCommerce so that you are ready to sell and ship your products, and you’ll have set up your first product(s). Exciting, right!?
In the next video(s), we will cover the rest of the process.
Video 3 – coming soon!
Several resources are used in this video series, and I have included links to those below:
Resources for videos 1 and 2:
- Woocommerce: https://wordpress.org/plugins/woocommerce/
- Wordfence: https://wordpress.org/plugins/wordfence/
- Astra Theme: https://wordpress.org/themes/astra/
- Elementor Page Builder: https://wordpress.org/plugins/elementor/
- UpdraftPlus Backups: https://wordpress.org/plugins/updraftplus/
- Pexels.com (free images)
If you don’t have hosting, here are my recommended hosts:
- A2hosting: Fast, lots of different sized plans, and great support. (if you need hosting, you can support this post by choosing A2 – they aren’t just great, they also referral rewards!)
- Crocweb: Inexpensive with rather responsive support for the price. Fast servers and cheap dedicated hosting options for larger sites.
If you watch this video and feel like doing a store build yourself is not for you, I am happy to help you get it built. Click the link below to schedule a chat with me!
To your success,